Monday, August 31, 2009

Rasta Design Fake Nails

absurdity that seems all back from vacation ...

... and what it takes to get back into rhythm. Do not know if I told you last year, but when I return from vacation ever feel the same, I feel a complete stranger in my environment, an alien just landed from a world where what matters is the health and happiness. All around me are, are quick and suffer for the time and I still completely alienated the inner rhythm that marks me the taste of the holidays. I try to stretch it, all I can lengthen it before he saw me immersed in the bustle of everyday life no time not even for cooking.


view that although back to school, this heat does not loosen, I propose this salad recipe inspired fattush. It is also quick, healthy and perfect for a dinner after a long day. The truth is that the salad is ideal for those who do not like cucumber discover it without realizing it. The mint and lemon dressing is fantastic! An alternative to vinegar ...

Eastern Salad 1 cucumber

1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 sprig of mint
1 small onion
1
cds sesame 1 / 2 box of mix of sprouts (optional)
1 / 2 lemon 1
pita bread
1 jet of good olive oil

Toast bread pita cut in half in the pan, cut into pieces and set aside.

Cut the cucumber into dice once separated, peeled and seeds (I put them). Cut the cherries in half, chopped onions and mix. Add the sprouts, sesame seeds and finely chopped mint. Squeeze half a lemon and pour the oil jet. Mix well.

Just before serving mix with the bread to keep soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment