Thursday, August 6, 2009

99 Yukon With New Engine

Open for holidays

Here I am, finally on vacation and the sea at home. S., still working this week, which gives me a buffer to slow down and devote myself to my stuff. Now that I think, from fickleness and inconstancy the blog already has more than two years. It's funny as each blog has its own style, each has its own way connection to the kitchen. Some see it as a science, research its history and described by way of introduction of the post the origins of the dish, the history of its raw material and thus discover the variety of applications and techniques that support each of the ingredients .. . Then there are more visual, we must not forget that it is also eaten with the eyes. This relationship with the kitchen as aesthetic seems a little artificial at times, probably because I stain me forever, forever my presentations have imperfections and always pursue the latter goal without success. The relationship with the kitchen you can show from the dishes every day, or most holidays, or experiments, o. .. For my kitchen I join those around me, the ideas come from what happens to me and I love to share what I cook. Although sometimes it is true that, during some periods of time do not feel like cooking, I have no desire to spend hours standing or think that I would try, and I have new challenges and curiosities. However, I take vacation to inquire about those dishes I had in mind and prepare the ground which then have to serve me in my dishes.


Fish romesco

(rescue in the depths of freezer, I guess fresh ingredients taste better ....)

15
1 golden shrimp
2 large potatoes not
2 shallots 2 CDs
Romesco sauce 1 cup fish stock
1 clove garlic 1 cookie marie
salt, pepper, parsley and oil

heads
Fry the prawns in oil well to crushing out the juice. Take them out and waste. Very slowly fry finely chopped shallots in the oil. Prepare minced garlic, parsley and homemade mortar. Add the potatoes cut into cubes and when they start to brown slightly, add two tablespoons of Romesco sauce. Ride around in the pan and finally put the fillets of sea bream and shrimp small cut. Quick ride around over high heat and add the broth (do not cover completely). Reduce heat and pour the bite. Allow about 5 minutes maximum boiling and remove from heat. If you are a long time to heat, the fish is dry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment