Sunday, June 7, 2009

Property Rates Inkharghar

renewed distant flavors

For some strange reason I feel a kind of magnetism at this time for the Thai and India. I guess the common denominator are the spices that have always had great attraction for me and they really are an essential part of my con_fusión. For some time I felt very curious about the satay sauce. It's a peanut sauce that had hitherto not never tried it but promised a stunning sensory journey to the East. I prepared the evening, I have it in the fridge and practical for grilled meats or fish. It has many ingredients, I have not found I have replaced with creativity but nobody should take back is great, with a sweet and spicy at the same time and the unmistakable creamy peanut fund ....



It's funny how my hands come before the images and the curiosity that leads me to pursue network recipes for dishes and flavors. However, many people reject all those flavors that are not used. I believe that our education dining leads to the narrowing of the palate and makes us unable to taste with pleasure those ingredients that are not part of our regular diet or cultural (not eat lobster every day). It is true that the issue of tastes and preferences should play a role instinctive survival level to preserve the individual: the unknown fruits should not be eaten to avoid poisoning ... However, in the "civilized world" to the point of this limitation on the palate, because so many people whose prejudices make them unable to enjoy the flavors unknown, the nuances of spicy ... Great controversy of the spicy, you will not have heard many times that what someone does not like it hot, ha! and salt you like it or not? I realize that everything has a limit, according to animal feed would think too much for the adventurous palate. Ah! By the way, my personal paradox, I do not like olives, but nothing at all and I love the oil change. ;-)


chicken and pineapple skewers with satay sauce

Satay Sauce source: from "all the taste of Thailand" by Sallie Morris but with my touch that for the original recipe and is the

book

satay sauce (for a full jar, many ingredients = lots of flavor and a bit of work)
5 Thai chiles (do not like to publish but the super IQ I found ...)
100g onions (red better but nothing happens)
4 sprigs cilantro (fresh air, like parsley)
1 head of garlic escalivadas (45min in the oven at 200 º wrapped in silver, my garlic I love and so is the touch Catalan sauce)
1 grated lime peel (citronella not found)
1 cds coriander seeds (balls not the leaves)
1 cdp
cumin seeds 10 peppercorns
6 black cardamom pods
1 / 2 clove cdp
1 / 2 cdp ground cinnamon
2 cdp tamarind pulp (in block or tamarind fresh oriental supermarkets that are like large peanuts out)
1 can coconut milk 1
brown sugar cds 2 cds
soy sauce ( or fish)
mantega 110g crunchy peanut (there in the supermarket but IC or roasted peanuts)

skewers (for 2 people)
1 breast 2 slices pineapple (in my case syrup) 2 cds
soy sauce 1 cdp
curry (I had and put a little ginger, pork cumin hits)

Salsa
the robot Chop peppers, onion, garlic, lime peel and coriander into a paste with the oil. Fry the seeds a few minutes to release their full aroma. Finely ground by hand in the mortar. Toss with pasta. I booked a night in the refrigerator in a glass jar and I used a party at the time to make a prawn curry ....
Soak tamarind pulp in 2 cds of hot water for 10 minutes and drain. Boil 1 / 3 of coconut milk with 2 cds curry paste for 5 min. Add sugar, coconut milk, tamarind liquid and soy sauce. Boil and add a little peanut butter (Or peanuts ....). If you need salt, add more sauce soja.Si lacks salt, add more soy sauce. Let thicken, then cool and store in a glass jar.

Skewers
half hour Marinate all the ingredients cut to broach. Then assemble the skewers alternating pineapple and chicken. Finally, go through the pan. Serve with Thai rice or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment