Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Deep Heather Brooke

stress in my kitchen Therapy

take vacations to devote to my hobby: cooking! I'm spending the day in the kitchen and I love it! I needed a cure, rest, knead, fry, glaze ... I'm going the most nerdy, anti-stress therapy in the kitchen ... Will store pictures and recipes and we'll take the most of this blessed holiday for a short week post to post. :-)

at home (for now we are 2), spicy food is well accepted (by most). So I often oriental recipes. Now going to look like my book cover fuchsia Indian cuisine is the epitome (I have not even talked about the Thai, that's better) but I do not have more sources of Indian cuisine in my limited library so often comes inspiration lately there.


tenderloin with cinnamon

cilantro
2 cdp cdp
2
cumin 3 green chillies (I used 5 whole and I spent a bit ...)
1 cdp fenugreek (is that since I found these treasures, only I hope it does not end ...)
1 plain yogurt (I was wrong and put sugar but was fantastic)
1 pork tenderloin into cubes
1 onion 1 piece of ginger (5cm)
2
garlic cloves 1 cinnamon stick
6 green cardamom pods
6 cloves 2 bay leaves

Chop the cilantro, cumin, chili and fenugreek. Mix with the yogurt. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min.
Chop the onion and garlic and ginger and fry in skillet. Add the cinnamon, ground cardamom grains (in the mortar, I do), cloves and bay leaf and stir a couple of minutes to release their aroma. Incorporate meat and a glass of water after seasoning. Let stand until water is absorbed over medium heat (30 min approx.).

In my case, I served with rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment