Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Forgot Lock Combination

That smell of melted butter ...

I like the theme of HEMC. I like to do with my hands what we take for granted in daily life and present challenges in which only depend on myself, my own ability. So that the pastry was a good experience. From Webos Fried, Su explains how to make a delicious puff pastry. Of course the difference is huge masses bought the butter flavor is incomparable. Test came around, some apple pies, chocolate rolls around, some apple dumplings and a pork tenderloin wrapped. I had to invent, because neither my pocket supported a whole beef tenderloin or the palate of my s. admitted the mushroom duxelle as a sirloin steak was wrapped in blue cheese, walnuts and ham in an improvisational exercise based on the Wellington.


Tenderloin wrapped in puff pastry

1 pork fillet 50g roquefort
4
whole nuts to wrap slices of ham tenderloin
tenderloin 1 egg

Season the steak. Wipe the skillet and brown on all sides. Book. Crush
Roquefort with a fork and mecl with crushed nuts. Spread the ham slices and place the cheese mixture and spread over nuts. Place the tenderloin on top and wrap. Pass the puff pastry and wrap well. Brush with beaten egg. Place in preheated oven at 200 º until golden.


Steak
addition, once set, I continued with an amazing pastry that includes potato in the PLASTON. I was a little cut for publication because it is a copy 100% Cuisine Campagne blog but worth a try and bring something different to the puff. I love the freshness and authenticity of your recipes! This tart is traditional in your region and I can assure you it is fantastic but if not fit regime ... The recipe is illustrated with stunning images as a tutorial that make it easy implementation. Do not hesitate, refer to my Battle source in this click . For those who have rusty French, I translate quickly ...

potato tart (de Cuisine Campagne)

300g cake flour 300g
mashed potatoes (boiled, skinned and mashed with a fork)
1 cdp
salt 1 egg yolk 80g
cheese (killed in my case) 185g of Butter

Mix flour and mash with your fingers. Make a hole in the middle and pour the yolk and cheese. Mix for one minute. Add the remaining 30g of cheese and lightly knead adding flour if necessary, make a ball and leave in the fridge covered. Remove Butter from the refrigerator.
Remove from the refrigerator and on a floured surface Butter wrap and proceed as in the case of the sheet. Leave in the fridge half an hour between double loop, double back to having six laps in total. Leave in refrigerator 1 hour further and extend to cut the cakes. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 º.
I

0 comments:

Post a Comment