Monday, April 26, 2010

The Discus Thrower Reveal Greek Values

Poems MENASSA MIGUEL OSCAR Nominee for the Nobel Prize for Literature 2010

SAIL II

November 19, 1976, Madrid.


lovers of the delicacy with me your claws sunk along the Atlantic
beautiful body who has just died.

leave the sea. Built in the clear

-plateau above all levels
the poet's house. Small, warm

tower where the shit and blue spook birds


the privilege claim the century. Small

evanescent century, I promise there will be

at the end of your final
a small man with a small law
words
a small total darkness.
The first man born in the shadows.

I have a defect, and one should know: With men

make war with women
love.

Vivo, as they did 5000 years ago. Oscar Miguel

Menassa
From "Salto mortal," 1977


Lost Love. Youth

X
Rencores
I have others and themselves
curse and live in me crying. However
on nights I love you,
tranquilities laughter and sing for you.

soul sing these songs of pure silence
roam the beautiful love.
light wires tangled in your hair, skin
unleash my inner voice.

not accuse me of enjoying in my sorrows,
that although the heart still hurts me, I jump
, yes, even your arms.

not hurt my eyes with tears. Bebe
me the pain, like love,
crucified in my sorrows, your ambition. Oscar Miguel

Menassa
From "Lost Loves" 2002


GOODBYE, AS

Farewell, then the poet is to keep traveling.
and if my love will tear breaking,
that's the sound, strong, freedom,
rattling of chains to pieces.

good bye I've been here at my site.
And I gave my love, my body in pieces,
the voice of my verses
clairvoyant and that look of mine, open to the universe.

Farewell, then the poet must keep traveling
and someone I loved in this town
and someone, probably, some looked at me,

do not think more before I go,
before the new Cruise,
touch those lips, that kiss loneliness. Oscar Miguel

Menassa
From "The poet's homeland, 1991

0 comments:

Post a Comment