Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pleasure Party Invitation Wording




last week I was flying. I have not even noticed, in my crazy attempt to get all the juice at every turn, this precipitated the irretrievable loss of the present moment. Happens to me sometimes that I almost forgot myself and pure will I become what I do. And I'm afraid, because then I become a being one-dimensional, walk straight, inquiring about the ins and outs forget to give me simple joys. In short, a lot of work, but thank goodness that has come the weekend.


After this introduction I think oriental rereading, a recipe accordingly. Since I discovered the garam masala, inventions do anything that puts me at hand. I started with a chicken with yogurt that was incredible and I did not expect was that the mix of guns with garam masala was a real discovery. The secret spices that I bought in Barcelona Taste and particularly the Black Cardamom Nepal, an overdose of flavor contained in its seed oil which gives it a flavor and a pungent odor to the mix. It is not easy to find depending on spices, but lately I've found another cache, curiously, in the corner Badulaque. The source of the recipe is a book I bought: "Indian cuisine" ed. Parragon, which I found several flaws in the numbers but very cheap and it cost me to be honest, answers a compulsive buying.


Garam Masala


1 cinnamon
8 dried red chillies 5 tbsp
. coriander seeds 2 tbsp
. cumin seeds
4 pods black cardamom seeds 1 cdp
fennel seeds 1
cdp black mustard seeds 2
cdp black peppercorns 1
nail cdp

Toast cinnamon along with the chillies for a couple of minutes. Add remaining ingredients and roast 10 minutes more on medium-low. For black cardamom, open the pods and remove seeds. Over time, and nose to explode by the intense aromas mixed remove from heat and let cool. Blend everything (in my case the blender chopper) and stored in hermetically sealed pot. Easy and intensely aromatic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment