Sunday, January 25, 2009

How To Use An External Hard Drive With My Dvr

As promised effort Chika Chika Boom


The muffins awaken my creativity and I no longer associate sweet combinations: pineapple with curry or red fruit balls three chocolates. Also, if you make small crave at any time and are of death. Not to present someone by surprise and we had to offer bakery products (ok, ok I promise not to write such rude words).


long time ago and some other post, I threw the challenge of salty muffins. Finally got the chance and I just had smoked salmon and goat cheese. The result: freshly baked appetizers were real good but the time spent as the bread that we buy and that tomorrow is not worth anything ... As we know that art is ephemeral at the plate and we have assimilated ;-) posting this recipe with the recommendation of baking at the last minute. I will not post the picture because I was fatal and the truth are as sweet but salty. Snacks

salmon and goat cheese mixture

1:

125g flour 1 / 2 sachet baking powder Mix 2
:

1 egg 50g very soft butter milk

20cl 100g diced smoked salmon goat cheese
1 crotin type of Chavignol (a little dry cut better)
some sprigs of chives
poppy seeds to decorate

Prepare the mixture 1. Then, beat the egg. Add butter and milk. Mix with salmon, goat cheese into cubes and finely chopped chives with scissors (it is better than the knife, tried). Add the mixture 2 to 1 and mix the ingredients. Do not overwork the dough, if lumps are not a problem. If too thick, add a splash of milk. Enter
mass in small molds for making snacks (in my case is a silicone mold minitartaletas) and sprinkle some poppy seeds on top. Bake at 180 degrees 15 min rather good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment